Spotlight North Wales 2012 Friday, 2nd November - Venue Cymru, Llandudno
Spotlight North Wales has become a must attend event in the region’s business calendar. The aim of the day is to inspire, educate and bring businesses and organisations together to form positive working relationships in order to grow and prosper.
At this one-day event delegates find focus to drive their businesses forward armed with innovative ideas, new skills and knowledge and an abundance of valuable contacts.
Join us and find out how to remain competitive, raise your performance and discover new ways of working in an economy where staying ahead of the game is paramount.
To be a part of North Wales' premier business event: register now.
Why attend the conference?
- Learn how to achieve Olympic performance in the workplace from former athlete and business coach, Roger Black MBE
- Find out how next generation technology will create opportunities for your business from Microsoft’s Dave Coplin
- Learn strategies for success from Rachel Clacher, co-founder of Moneypenny
- Find the leads you need through structured networking hosted by Ewan Sturman - BNI (Business Networking International)
- Take part in interactive breakout sessions
- Exhibition area with representatives from the private, public and not-for-profit sectors
Who attends the Spotlight conference?
- Business leaders and politicians
- Forward-thinking owner-managers of small and medium sized enterprises
- Representatives from a range of professional organisations
- Managers and leaders from the public sector and not-for-profit sector